The Swiss Pizza is thin, light and has crispy dough. It is topped with potatoes, crème fraîche, spring onions and thin slices of our rich Vaud sausage. The succulent cabbage sausage from Vaud, ‘Saucisse aux choux vaudoise’ was born in AD 879 and still enjoys great popularity to this day.
1. mix crème fraîche with salt and pepper, spread over bases, leaving a margin approx. 1 cm wide
2. arrange thinly sliced potatoes, on base
3. cut open cabbage sausage, scrape filling out with a spoon, break up and scatter over potatoes
4. chop white part finely, scatter over base. Slice green part finely and reserve for garnish
5. season with salt and pepper
approx. 15 minutes in oven preheated to 220 °C (convection oven). Remove from oven and garnish.